Search ❅ Busca

18 de agosto de 2017

Pray for Barcelona



I didn't want to have to post an entry like this, but I feel myself obligated to do so. As many of you already know, yesterday 17th August there was a terrorist attack on Las Ramblas in Barcelona. The reason I write these lines is because I know that I have readers who know that I go often to Barcelona and I want to warn that I am well. Fortunately none of my family and friends have been affected.

Since I didn't have to go to work, I was thinking of going 
yesterday afternoon for a walk in Barcelona, but finally I decided to go for a walk in the town where I live. I know that I have been very fortunate not to have seen myself in such a terrible situation since I could have witnessed the multiple outrage because at the time it happened, I would have been in the affected area if I would finally decided to go to the city.
No quería tener que publicar una entrada como esta, pero me veo en la obligación de hacerlo. Como muchos ya sabréis, ayer 17 de Agosto hubo un atentado terrorista en Las Ramblas de Barcelona. El motivo por el que escribo estas líneas es porque sé que tengo lectores que saben que voy a menudo a Barcelona y quiero avisar de que me encuentro bien. Afortunadamente ninguno de mis familiares y amigos se han visto afectados.

Como no tenía que ir a trabajar, estuve pensando en ir ayer por la tarde a pasear por Barcelona, pero finalmente decidí salir a pasear en la ciudad donde vivo. Sé que he tenido mucha suerte de no haberme visto en una situación tan terrible ya que podría haber presenciado el atropello múltiple porque a la hora a la que sucedió, habría estado en la zona afectada si finalmente hubiese decidido ir a la ciudad. 


We will always remember this date with grat sadness
Day 17 - Hour 17 - Year 17

Siempre recordaremos esta fecha con mucha tristeza
Día 17 - Hora 17 - Año 17

From here I want to show my full respect for the victims of the attack and give the message that we have to be strong and should not be afraid. Together we can go ahead and this will not stop me from going on a walk around Barcelona and enjoy my hometown everytime I want.

See you soon!
Desde aquí quiero mostrar todo mis respetos hacia las víctimas del atentado y dar el mensaje de que que ser fuertes y no hay que tener miedo. Juntos podemos seguir adelante y esto no me va a impedir que siga yendo a pasear por Barcelona y disfrutar de mi ciudad natal cuando quiera.

¡Hasta pronto!


Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks