Search ❅ Busca

5 de abril de 2016

I am a dog groomer! · ¡Ya soy peluquera canina!

I'm late at updating the blog, sorry. And there's another entry pending that I will post in the following days, but first I want to publish this one to let you know that I'm officially a dog groomer.

On the 29th February I got an e-mail with the marks and I have passed the course, so I would get the diploma of Professional Dog Groomer.

I made the exam on the 17th February and I had to do the whole grooming a beautiful Maltese called Doti. He was a bit naughty dog but he behaved quite well and let me make the grooming without any complications.

Below you can see Doti's before and after.
He tardado en actualizar el blog, tengo otra entrada pendiente que publicaré en breve pero primero quiero publicar esta para deciros que oficialmente ya soy peluquera canina.

El 29 de Febrero me enviaron un e-mail con las notas y aprobé el curso, por lo que me enviarían el título de Profesional de Peluquería.

El examen lo hice el 17 de febrero y tuve que hacer el arreglo completo de un precioso Maltés llamado Doti. Era un perrito un poco nervioso pero se portó bastante bien y me dejó hacerle el arreglo sin muchas complicaciones.

A continuación podéis ver el antes y el después de Doti.


It was sad to finish the course because I had fun during those 5 months that I was attending and the atmosphere with my teacher and classmates was great.

I received my diploma at home on the 23rd March, which curiously is dated on the 11th March, my birthday.

I'm not showing photos of the diploma because it's something very personal, sorry.

Now the future is to find a job as a dog grooming and keep enjoying of these little furry friends. I will keep you informed.

See you soon!
Me dio mucha pena terminar el curso porque me lo pasé bien durante esos 5 meses en los que estuve asistiendo y había muy buen ambiente entre mi profesora y compañeras.

El 23 de Marzo recibí en casa mi diploma, que curiosamente tiene fecha del 11 de Marzo, día de mi cumpleaños.

No muestro fotos del diploma porque es algo muy personal, lo siento.

Ahora el futuro es el de encontrar trabajo como peluquera canina y seguir disfrutando de estos amiguitos peludos. Ya os mantendré informados.

¡Hasta pronto!

Thanks for your visit! ❉ ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



2 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations once again Lily! Love the photos of you with Doti, they are really great and you did a wonderful job of grooming. :) Interesting that you are a Pisces, so is my daughter!
    Hugs,
    X

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sandi!
      Thank you, it was a pleasure to do the exam with this sweet dog. I didn't know your daughter is a Pisces too :D
      Greetings ^^

      Eliminar

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks