Search ❅ Busca

21 de octubre de 2015

Happy Back To The Future day · ¡Feliz día de Regreso al Futuro!

I haven't updated the blog for near a month. Several things have happened since then which I will write in another post because today I want to dedicate this post to the trilogy "Back to the Future".

I remember that I watched "Back to the Future 2" in the cinema when I was on holiday in Lanjaron (Granada) with my family and since then I have watched it so many times I lost count. They are films that don't get tired of watching once and over again. As a fan, I wanted to dedicate a blog post. And why is it so important today? Because today is the day that Marty McFly, Doc and Jennifer travel to our time with the famous DeLorean.
Hace casi un mes que no actualizo el blog. Han ocurrido varias cosas desde entonces que ya contaré en otra entrada porque hoy quiero dedicar esta entrada a la trilogía "Regreso al Futuro".

Recuerdo que vi "Regreso al Futuro 2" en el cine, estando de vacaciones en Lanjarón (Granada) con mi familia y desde entonces la he visto tantas veces que he perdido la cuenta. Son películas de las que no te cansas de ver una y otra vez.  Como fan, he querido dedicar una entrada al blog. ¿Y por qué es tan importante el día de hoy? Porque hoy es el día en el que Marty McFly, Doc y Jennifer viajan a nuestra época con el famoso DeLorean.


Font - Fuente

I would have liked to make a fanart and post it today, but it has been impossible due to lack of time. Maybe I will do it in future, although it hasn't been possible for this day. Still, I'm going to show you some fanarts I have found.
Me hubiese gustado hacer un fanart y publicarlo hoy, pero me ha sido imposible por falta de tiempo. Quizá lo haga en un futuro aunque no haya podido ser para esta fecha. Aún así, os voy a mostrar algunos fanarts que he encontrado.


©WithABlink

©Boredman

©PedroSotto

©Roger334

©luihzUmreal

©LBarba

©yumi71

©vicdakras

©dessinateur777

©baslergrafik

©ajhockham

There are things in the film that have not come true, such as flying cars, clothing that automatically adjusts or dehydrated pizza. Instead, there are others that have come true, as 3D cinema, hoverboard, video conferencing or the Google Glass.

Who was going to say when I went to watch the film in the cinema that today I would be attending a dog grooming course, I have not managed to make a career with my drawings, that some loved ones are now a a memory of the past, I have a dog who will turn 14 next month and I have a 15 months old niece .

And when we'll wake up tomorrow, it will be that today is past. One day we will watch the film and we'll say "oh look, I remember that day and it is a thing of the past already."

Anyway, have a happy Back to the Future day.

See you soon!
Hay cosas de la película que no se han cumplido, como los coches voladores, ropa que se ajusta automáticamente o la pizza deshidratada. En cambio, hay otras que sí se han hecho realidad, como el cine 3D, el aeropatín, las videoconferencias o las Google Glass.

Quién me iba a decir cuando fui a ver la película en el cine que a día de hoy estaría haciendo un curso de peluquería canina, que no he conseguido hacer una carrera con mis dibujos, que seres queridos son ahora un recuerdo del pasado, que tengo un perro que cumplirá 14 años el próximo mes o que tengo una sobrina de 15 meses.

Y cuando nos levantemos mañana, va a resultar que el hoy ya es pasado. Un día volveremos a ver la película y diremos "oh mira, ese día lo recuerdo y ya es cosa del pasado".

Sea como sea, que paséis un feliz día de Regreso al Futuro.

¡Hasta pronto!

Font - Fuente

Thanks for your visit!  ¡Gracias por vuestra visita!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you like what you see, don't hesitate to comment ^_^
SPAM Comments will be deleted!
Have a good day ^^
---
Si te gusta lo que ves, no dudes en comentar ^_^
Los comentarios SPAM serán eliminados.
Que tengáis un buen día ^^

Other Posts ❅ Otras entradas Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks